Monday, August 3, 2009

There is one more ABERRY without a blueberry and i think we both deserve one. Anyway, just got back in the gym Saturday from being out over a week with a sinus infection and red throat. I had to push myself to go work-out. I did elliptical for 45 minutes then walked on treadmill for 2 miles with 5 pound weights. Thought i was going to die! Stubby Legs ran 11 miles on Saturday morning in about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I was extremely proud of him! When he walked in, there was not a dry spot on his body. He was very sweaty and red-faced. Sunday morning, Clay and I got up and went for a run together outside. I think i lost my mind. It was so hot and I thought my face was going to explode...it was sooooooooo RED. We ran for about 30 minutes straight then i had to walk. Of course, Clay was fine and not out of breath at all. This was not even a workout for him now that he is running half marathons every other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment